Green Glove™ Initial Cleaning Service ($35.00 per hour)
This deep cleaning service includes:
A typical initial cleaning for an average space might take two persons anywhere from 3 to 5 hours each. If your space is especially large or hasn't been cleaned in ages, then times would, of course, run longer.
- Deep clean bathroom(s) - scour & disinfect all fixtures and surfaces; remove mold, mildew, and soap residue
- Deep clean kitchen - scrub exteriors of all appliances, counters, cabinets, floor
- Dust & damp wipe all horizontal surfaces
(tables, shelves, counters, ledges, windowsills, etc.)
- Vacuum floors, carpets, area rugs, under furniture
- Damp mop floors
- Spot clean walls, doors, and trim (if time permits)
- Sort and carry out trash and recyclables
- For the ultimate in cleaning, add Green Glove™ Allergy Service (Dry Vapor Steam Cleaning) during an initial cleaning for just a few dollars more. See our "rates" page for pricing.
Green Glove™ Allergy Service
We provide three types of Green Glove™ Allergy Service:
- HEPA Vacuum Service (Add $45.00) — recommended for persons with allergies and/or sensitivity to dust. (Click on the “HEPA Vacuum Service” link above to learn about the benefits that HEPA vacuuming can provide.)
- Dry Vapor Steam Cleaning (Add $45.00) — ideal for persons who have allergies and/or chemical sensitivities. High pressure dry steam vapor safely and effectively cleans and disinfects without the use of any chemicals whatsoever.
Although listed as an “allergy service”, Dry Vapor Steam Cleaning may also be used in situations such as a move-in cleaning, when elimination of pathogens left behind by a previous owner/tenant is critical. This service is recommended for sanitizing bathrooms (including toilets and medicine cabinets), refrigerator interiors, kitchen cabinet and drawer interiors, as well as floors and other surfaces throughout your home. It annihilates tough, baked-on grime in ovens and blasts away ground-in soil on tile & grout. At lower pressure, it's unsurpassed for sanitizing children's toys, playpens, and cribs.
- Custom Cleaning Supplies ($30.00 per hour plus $10.00 supply fee) — perfect for persons who cannot tolerate certain smells and/or chemicals. We are able to custom-tailor our cleaning arsenal to suit your individual requirements. If you want us to clean using just vinegar and baking soda — no problem!
COMBINATION SPECIAL: You may select just one or any combination of Green Glove™ Allergy services, based upon your particular needs. Add $45.00 for the first, $25.00 for the second, and just $10.00 for the third service.
PLEASE NOTE: Dry Vapor Steam Cleaning usually requires additional time in order to ensure complete coverage of critical surfaces. Because this service requires a skilled operator, periodic steam cleaning during a regular cleaning appointment must be booked in advance.