some of our clients:
- The Corcoran Group, Real Estate
- RED Digital Cinema Camera Co., Manufacturer of professional digital cinema cameras and accessories
- Moxie Pictures, Reps for filmmakers and directors. Producers of TV spots, branded content, television shows & feature films
- Mara Hoffman, Women's Fashion - Ready to Wear and Swimwear
- Heintges & Associates, Architects
- Funding Exchange, Fundraising for progressive social change
- Civic Builders, Non-profit facilities developer providing building solutions for charter schools
- Henriot, Inc., Fine Wines - Champagne Henriot, Bouchard Pere & Fils, and William Fevre
- Horticultural Society of New York, Sustaining the vital connection between people and plants
- Physicians' Offices
- Offices and Places of Business
- Private Homeowners & Apartment Dwellers
- Persons with allergies, chemical sensitivities, and special medical needs
- The New York Times
- New York Magazine
- The Lazy Environmentalist (Urban Guide to Green Living / also on Sundance Channel)
- Greenopia New York City (NYC Guide to Green Living)
- Time Out New York
"When my company used Malcolm's service for the first time, everyone — employees and visitors alike — noticed how fresh and good-smelling the offices were. . . no harsh chemicals, no fake pine smells, and no dirt. . . anywhere! Green Clean was thorough, courteous and professional. I still can't recommend anyone more highly."
— David Alan Foster, Designfluence
"Thank you Malcolm. I must say, I was very impressed with the team. First time I actually met them and saw them in action. They were friendly, efficient, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you again. We will be in touch very shortly for other projects."
— Stef-Albert Studios, LLC
"You guys were very impressive. Best cleaning the apartment has ever had! Plus Cesar and the crew were prompt and courteous. Would love to have you guys come in weekly . . . "
— Nicole C.
"We just got back from New York … our first visit since the big cleaning. The apartment looked great! Cleaner than I have seen it for years."
— Tom P. (after visiting his family pied-a-terre in NYC)
"We are truly blessed to have Green Clean be a part of our life for the past 22 years. I appreciate that Green Clean works hard to find the best people to hire and then gives serious attention to teaching them the high standards that they are expected to meet in cleaning. I also appreciate that Green Clean has always used "green" cleaning products. In addition, it's important for my husband and I to know that they do the bookkeeping, leaving us free to attend to other matters. It's a clean sweep for us!"
— Constance P. (not related to Tom P. above)